Join the Ashes of Creation MMORPG
(Register or log in to remove advertisements - why ads?)

Nights In Fort Bliss: Vlos Hithern Guild RP


Started by MaxxRocker
Post #83838
Member

Likes Given: 117
Likes Received: 233
It all begins as you awake in the depths of what look to be some ancient underground city. The air is cold and still. The thought crosses your mind that you must be rather deep and secluded for it to be so quiet, so cold, and so very still.

The air seems thin and eerie as it hangs about no signs of moving. You feel refreshed and awake finding yourself with only a minimal amount of gear and as you look around you find yourself with individuals you had met just two weeks ago as you pledged your loyalty to a newly formed militia fighting for the pact.

Some of you may have been friends already and some may have just been a new face you were still beginning to trust though it mattered not any longer as you were all here in the same predicament thinking what to do.

Each of you has a backpack next to you with your name on it and assorted items within it almost specifically catered to your skill set and desires. It is just as minimal as the rest of the gear you have and seems that any supplies would even if stretched rather thin lend you no more than four days.

You are in an open cavern and seem to be placed in the center of it which looks like a town square it even has an old fountain that oddly enough still runs though the water is black and tainted. To your left and right you find a circle of buildings that meld together with only four openings each leading town a pristine preserved road.

They all look to be shops, banks, warehouses, and other businesses even one that could be distinguished as an Inn lies in the midst of them. The inn is the only two story building among them and it seems to be the most untouched or most well kept whichever you prefer to believe.

The North road leads upwards to what looks like towers and libraries maybe some kind of magic or study district though it is still to far off to tell. The South Road leads down into a small path under some archway that turns to darkness. As you look towards it you find yourself feeling like you are being dragged in while hearing faint haunting whispers.

The East Road leads to what seems to be a large expanse of gardens, houses, and other recreational or private areas with a wide range of different styles. As you look further to the East you see the houses get less and less elaborate and fancy. The West Road as you look to it you can see what looks like a water fall and maybe even a river. You hear the water still flowing and it sounds like it is crashing against stone and wood maybe docks? You are not quite sure, but it looks like at one time this was the epicenter of where shipments and such things were sent or received. It looks to have quite a few inns and worker housing complexes and it seems to be in the most poor shape though it can be assumed it was never well kept.

You all now stand here in this open area a envelope at the center of you all sits perfectly still. As one of you steps forward and picks up the envelope all you see on it is a number 72.

Inside you find a letter written in very odd black ink. The paper feels strange upon the touch of your hands almost unnatural in how smooth it is. The words on the letter read.

Every hour will count like the swing of a sword, the shot of a bow, or the cast of a spell, no wasted moment will go without consequence. You may die in this place with no one beside you, but the men and women you see whether mer or beast they are your last companions so cherish them just as you must the time. Accept the hand that has been dealt, do not fight the fate of which you have had only the just may judge and only the free may choose. In this moment you are neither you are but the suspect and no better than the slave of circumstance.

Below the paragraph is a large signature that says Welcome to Bliss

Sickly ironic and twisted and mad the words of the letter reveal little about who or what is at fault for your pain going so far as only to blame you. Now it is upon each one of you to decide what must happen next and where you will go from here in Bliss.



((For Now Until I post a Rules/Discussion thread please only make your introduction post I will add that thread tonight few tips play intelligently and think about your post that is one reason I posted this early is so you guys can read it at the very least and react))
This post was last modified: August 5th 2013, 03:34 AM by MaxxRocker


The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination-Voltaire
GM Vlos Hithern actively recruiting EP Guild Check us out!
Like this post Reply
Post #84916
Member

Likes Given: 87
Likes Received: 65
Faction & Race:
Ebonheart Pact (Dunmer)
Zirik awoke and soon found himself in the middle of what seemed like a... square? He looked down on himself, limited armour just as the others, but different armour though. A backpack laid next to the Dunmer, Zirik is what was written above. He picked it up and slung it on his back, not bothering to check what was inside. He started to observe the four paths, but kept in mind that this didn't seem like a stroll in the park, something bad was supposed to happen, and so he thought of the possible downsides to each road.

The north seemed the most cheerful and calm area, somewhere scholars and mages could reside and study gathered knowledge. But it was also a place for necromancers and evil sorcerers to reside.

The east led to a more recreational area, fancy buildings of exotic structures that got more normal and gloomier as it went on. Therefore, following that path would only send them down a path that only gets worse.

The west followed what seemed to be a river, that ended in a crashing sound. Being ambushed and falling into that river, only to be crushed by the nearby rocks is not what Zirik would call a pleasant time.

Finally, the south road led to darkness, almost as if it wasn't hiding it's evilness, if not being direct, calling them in...

Zirik snapped out of it and observed the people that surrounded him. They were all part of the militia he formed recently. What was this?...


Zirik Helbain - Dunmer
Mordynak Ashwing - Breton Mage
Omkir Kinai - Khajiit Warrior
Like this post Reply
Post #84920
Member

Likes Given: 82
Likes Received: 169
Faction & Race:
Aldmeri Dominion
Khajiit
She sat up, rubbing her eyes. Before looking around at the area and who was there she checked for her weapons. They weren't there. She jumped up, ready to be ambushed, but before long she realised that the people around here weren't enemies. She noticed a glimmer on the floor and noticed it was her swords, they must have just fallen out when she was sleeping. After sheathing them she surveyed the armour she wore, it was the same as usual. Slinging the backpack over her shoulder, she looked around at the people, some seem oddly familiar... From the guild! She nodded, slightly reassured, but she didn't like the feel of this place, why was there a city underground? She shivered slightly as she looked around, rubbing her arms and stamping her feet to warm herself up. She looked at the South road and involuntarily took a step towards it before shaking her head and taking a few steps back to the group. She watched as the person looked at the letter and read it with them. She had a deep frown on her face by the end of it and she looked around again. She was happy with the people she was with for this.... ordeal, but then again, if anything happened these would be the people she least wanted to die. Well, it couldn't be that hard... Could it?
This post was last modified: August 6th 2013, 07:02 AM by Miasmador


Vlos Hithern

Banana Beer! <-- Click for banana beer!
Like this post Reply
Post #84950
Member

Likes Given: 113
Likes Received: 120
Faction & Race:
Aldmeri Dominion
Khajiit
The sound of shuffling feet awoke the sleeping argonian. His eyes flashed open and quickly scanned the area, which was completely foreign to him. A look of confusion grew on the man's face. Then he noticed the pack next to him, it was inscribed with his own name 'Jaree-Tah' Funny I don't remember owning any pack like this... Inside was a bow and a short sword, which he immediately grabbed.

He recognized two others as part of the guild he had recently joined. Jaree did not know them too well yet. He joined to take part in the alliance fight, which he hoped would help improve his combat skills. Still they were brothers and sisters and he was glad to have them around.


Sugar + Water + Purple

Do'Shanji - Khajiit warrior
Roac Bellecot - Redguard farmer
Jaree-Tah - Argonian agent
Like this post Reply
Post #84959
Member

Likes Given: 420
Likes Received: 243
Faction & Race:
Daggerfall Covenant (Breton)
((Info about my char will come later...))

Fevris Nilem woke up, he saw a few members from his Guild... he were still dressed in his robes. He had no weapon except a dagger wich he still had left, hidden in his arm on his robes. And ofcourse he had his magic, he hd learned much in the house Telvanni. Now he needed to find out were he was...

Fevris said "Do you know were we are?".
This post was last modified: August 5th 2013, 07:34 AM by Archmage Alator


The Archmage of the council of Arcanea.

We are openly recruiting, any Roleplayers in the Covenant who are looking for a Guild, this is the Guild for you http://www.tesof.com/topic-the-council-o...ying-guild
Like this post Reply
Post #84978
Member

Likes Given: 11
Likes Received: 35
Faction & Race:
Not Set
Solduiran opened his eyes he was standing already. He felt the pack on his back, the cold air about him, and saw his friends and new faces looking about. Damn. This wasnt what he wanted to be doing but he knew that it was part of the deal. "Yes we do. This... This is Bliss."


For the Vlos Hithern!
Solduiran "Seeker" Long-Finger - a Nord Rogue
Fjor Snow-Side - a young Nordic Templar
Mitchell Dunmear - A Breton Dragon Knight

Join the The Lionguard
Like this post Reply
Post #85379
Member

Likes Given: 113
Likes Received: 120
Faction & Race:
Aldmeri Dominion
Khajiit
Jaree-Tah sighed, he was surrounded by dunmer. Hopefully none from that damned House Telvanni. He would never forget what they had done to him and would never forgive it either. The argonian gravitated towards the nord, Solduiran was his name, feeling he was the person that could be trusted the most. The young agent still did not know much of his fellow guild mates, so he was wary of the dunmer.

Not knowing exactly what was in store for them, Jaree decided to continue going through his pack. There was a cloth hood inside that looked like it had been embroidered with some magical attribute. He quickly used it to replace his own tattered hood, which he placed in the pack. Never know when it might come in handy. There were plenty of arrows, and the tools and limited supplies to make more if needed. Jaree loaded his quiver up with 20 of the steel arrows and left the rest in his pack. Also of note were five small daggers, which could be used for throwing or as a melee weapon.

There were some other useful items inside as well. Flint and tinder, climbing gear, a few potions, a small iron crow and a jar of some strange compound that Jaree did not recognize. There was also instructions for making more of the substance. All of the things would come in handy at some point, the argonian figured, so he vowed to keep a careful watch over the pack. Just as he was about to close the pack, a silver flash caught his eye. Reaching into retrieve it, the argonian held up a silver amethyst ring. Without thinking too much about it, he slipped it onto his finger.

"Well what do we do now?" He asked the question that had been avoided thus far.


Sugar + Water + Purple

Do'Shanji - Khajiit warrior
Roac Bellecot - Redguard farmer
Jaree-Tah - Argonian agent
Like this post Reply
Post #85633
Member

Likes Given: 117
Likes Received: 233
A tall nord the other's knew as Risvar stood he had met some of them before though the newer recruits and newer faces he had only met at their initiation. He scowled at the situation he was the highest ranking person here and by technicalities he had to take command he would love that if this was a battle, but this was something else entirely and the truth was he knew deep down he can't sneak he can't pick a lock he can't do anything like that so unless they were looking to smash straight through the walls it may be hard for him to lead them.

He heard the Jaree-Tah the nervous little argonian speak. He was a good lad just had a rough time the slavery was never easy Risvar knew that from being imprisoned it just was something you can never get away from so he had much respect for Jaree's survival as well as empathy for his pains.

"I don't really know what we do...guess no one has any idea how we got here. We can set up in the...." Risvar paused as he looked towards the inn a shimmering almost ghost like figure could be seen for a few moments before disappearing. A mournful wailing sound could be heard fading with it.

"Well what the hell was that?" Risvar exclaimed as he looked on at the inn.

He grabbed the bag next to him without even looking at it just keeping his eyes focused ahead. He had always felt a little uneasy around the supernatural though he was fine to handle it he never got use to the idea of it and always got the shivers and that underlying sense of panic.
This post was last modified: August 6th 2013, 06:56 PM by MaxxRocker


The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination-Voltaire
GM Vlos Hithern actively recruiting EP Guild Check us out!
Like this post Reply
Post #85641
Member

Likes Given: 11
Likes Received: 35
Faction & Race:
Not Set
"A greeting party, is my guess." Solduiran said with an almost unsympathetic tone looking around. "And to answer your question, friend, We survive." He started walking toward the north. It looked promising to him. With the pack slung over his shoulder he took a few slow steps forward.


For the Vlos Hithern!
Solduiran "Seeker" Long-Finger - a Nord Rogue
Fjor Snow-Side - a young Nordic Templar
Mitchell Dunmear - A Breton Dragon Knight

Join the The Lionguard
Like this post Reply
Post #85722
Member

Likes Given: 420
Likes Received: 243
Faction & Race:
Daggerfall Covenant (Breton)
Fevris exclaimed "By the arms of Dagon! I would like to see what my house Telvanni does to them who made this when we get out!"

((He can be a bit annoying, get used to it ;)))


The Archmage of the council of Arcanea.

We are openly recruiting, any Roleplayers in the Covenant who are looking for a Guild, this is the Guild for you http://www.tesof.com/topic-the-council-o...ying-guild
Like this post Reply
Post #85769
Member

Likes Given: 113
Likes Received: 120
Faction & Race:
Aldmeri Dominion
Khajiit
Jaree-Tah flashed his eyes in anger at Fevris. "Enslave them no doubt." He snapped at the dunmer. Ugh why must I work with the filth of that damned house.

He quickly grabbed his pack and jogged to catch up to Solduiran, who was walking to the north.


Sugar + Water + Purple

Do'Shanji - Khajiit warrior
Roac Bellecot - Redguard farmer
Jaree-Tah - Argonian agent
Like this post Reply
Post #85781
Member

Likes Given: 82
Likes Received: 169
Faction & Race:
Aldmeri Dominion
Khajiit
She looked to Risvar, then Solduiran, before kneeling down and deciding to have a look in her pack. Interesting, climbing equipment, six potions, raw meat... She nodded happily. Whet stones and other sharpening tools for her weapons. She nodded happily, at least she was prepared. A glimmer caught her eye, a ring. She picked it up and examined it. It was quite small, but big enough to fit on her finger, with a little wolfs head on it. She slipped it on and left it there when no obviously bad effects came on her. She closed the backpack and stood up, looking around as the wailing sound died away. She shivered before looking irritably at the pompous Telvanni Dunmer, what an idiot. She hesitated, looking to Risvar and Solduiran before following Risvar. Though she didn't not trust Solduiran, far from it, she felt safer with the older werewolf.


Vlos Hithern

Banana Beer! <-- Click for banana beer!
Like this post Reply
Post #85782
Member

Likes Given: 420
Likes Received: 243
Faction & Race:
Daggerfall Covenant (Breton)
Fevris grabbed his pack and said "What an interessting sound. I would love to examine it, we might even find a new kind of being!"


The Archmage of the council of Arcanea.

We are openly recruiting, any Roleplayers in the Covenant who are looking for a Guild, this is the Guild for you http://www.tesof.com/topic-the-council-o...ying-guild
Like this post Reply
Post #85878
Member

Likes Given: 11
Likes Received: 35
Faction & Race:
Not Set
Solduiran watched Miasmador go with Risvar. He was slightly disappointed but at the same time was not bothered much by it. Miasmador would be safer with Risvar just from what Solduiran knew of the man. Solduiran stopped for a moment and rummaged through his pack. An Interesting assortment of things. He pulled out what appeared to be a map.
This post was last modified: August 8th 2013, 11:32 AM by Solduiran Long-Finger


For the Vlos Hithern!
Solduiran "Seeker" Long-Finger - a Nord Rogue
Fjor Snow-Side - a young Nordic Templar
Mitchell Dunmear - A Breton Dragon Knight

Join the The Lionguard
Like this post Reply
Post #85899
Member

Likes Given: 117
Likes Received: 233
Nothing was changing the eerie stillness remained and all could be heard was that water still rushing and crashing in the background.

Risvar looked around he noticed Miasmador was following him. He moved slowly and very cautiously before looking to the others. "We should all probably stick together." As he said that he noticed Solduiran had a map. "By the gods" Risvar very excitedly approached with Miasmador following. He looked to Jaree-Tah and gave him a nod that he was safe he could see the argonians discomfort.

The map was not terribly clear though it did help at least tell what everything was and give them some idea of what they were dealing with.

West District- Crimson Falls-This district is littered with warehouses and small trade houses for sailors. It has a few brothels or taverns within it and a few general good stores.
East District- Respite-This district has many houses of varrying size and wealth it seems all the citizens not of noble blood or royal blood lived here.
North District- Uton The Peak This is the district where all the colleges and noble houses reside. It has libraries and many other more upper class type buildings including the palace itself.
South District- Unnamed No description is given other than abandonded.
The Crossing- This is where the group is it is no more then an upscale market district with many stores almost reminiscent of the imperial city in its layout. It has a large fountain in the center thats water is black and tainted. It has two inns and many other assorted buildings that all seemed to sell specific wares

Risvar looked at the map..."So where should we go?"

The group would feel a sudden chill and hear what sounded like ice cracking. As they listened the water would sound like its flow had slowed and it was no longer crashing. As they peered around a shimmer could be seen on certain objects it looked like ice was crawling across the floors and the walls of some of the buildings.

((Solduiran might not know Risvar is a werewolf he hides it from generally I can not upload the map the file is to large it says so trying to figure that out))
This post was last modified: August 7th 2013, 02:13 PM by MaxxRocker


The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination-Voltaire
GM Vlos Hithern actively recruiting EP Guild Check us out!
Like this post Reply




Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
(Register or log in to remove advertisements - why ads?)


This fan site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries. Including, but not limited to, Bethesda Game Studios and ZeniMax Online Studios.
The Elder Scrolls® images © ZeniMax Media Inc. / Forum content © TESOF.com